ATD Group has a solid experience in logistics for Energy, that's why we know the importance of agility when it comes to projects for power plants and components. Oversized parts such as turbines, generators and energy transformers are key-elements in the construction of power plants.
ATD is a reference in the Energy sector because we have developed complex and challenging projects, from Natural Gas Combined Cycle to Bi-Polos and Substations for Electrical Transmission Lines in different regions of Brazil, like Amazon (north), Rondonia (north) and Sao Paulo (southeast).
Today, ATD becomes a sectoral reference both in Oil & Gas and Energy, due to our experience in tailor-made solutions and geographical areas such as mentioned above.
Below a list of some of the tasks which ATD perform within the power industry:
- Preliminary feasibility studies for heavy cargoes and transportation routes
- Transport engineering, geometrical and structural analysis
- Multimodal transport and lifting of of turbines, generators, rotors, steam drums, transformers
- International transport with gear vessels, both heavy and general cargos
- Origin and destination terminal wharfage activities
- Site to foundation; erection of modular top hung boilers and layer lifting of horizontally connected boiler modules, handling, skidding and lifting turbines, generators and Transformers
- Thermo unit dismantling; boiler parts, rotors and other equipments belonging to potencial foundation