ATD Group has experience and offers a wide range of logistics services for all types and sizes of industries, such as Paper, Ports, Civil Construction, Mining, Siderurgical and Transportation systems.
We work to assure the logistics efficiency in the actual global context of growing pressure for costs reduction and process agility.
We offer many logistics solutions and experiences, such as:
- Logistics for modular construction mode, accomplishing schedule reductions in projects
- Engineering services for off-shore and on-shore logistics
- Site to foundation; erection of modular pieces for heat recovery boilers, bleach plants, co-generation plants and other components in paper & cellulose
- Mutimodal transportation for heavy cargoes such as reators, turbines, boiler boxes and other mechanical and electrical components
- Handling, skidding and lifting train & metro carriage equipments
Off-shore experiences in civil construction:
- Lifting with crane barge modules and beams during bridge construction
- Chartering supply vessels supporting civil off-shore construction
- Chartering dredge vessels within EPC marine contract
- Deckship transportation (dry tow) of floating drawers for box construction
- Lifting services and release of blocks trough telescopic crane during floating box construction